EP 31 - Nikolaus Sühr - CEO & Co-Founder at KASKO - If Your Technology Is Great but It Does Not Enable Growth, What’s the Point?
The Wolfcast spent some high-quality talking with Nikolaus Sühr, the CEO & Co-Founder at KASKO. KASKO offers an API-powered agile insurance product and distribution platform that operates between digital customer touchpoints and legacy IT systems.
Some of the topics Nikolaus discussed:
- Remote working and distributed teams
- Enabling different channels of communication depending on the urgency
- The focus on providing growth to one’s stakeholders
- The beauty of insurance and how it does not necessarily need to be disrupted
- The difference between input and output-oriented
- The three mental notes hidden in the word Enkelfähig
Some other titles we considered for this episode:
- I’m Trying but I’m Also Preaching Water and Drinking Wine
- If You Don’t Use It, You Lose It
- A Gate to Move Things Along
- Enabling More People to Be More Efficient
- Value Creation and Long-Term Thinking
This podcast is supported by Riskwolf.