Fintech Week London Ahead: Key Voices & Learnings for Insurance Executives
Are you an insurance executive looking to stay ahead of the curve in the fintech industry? Then you won’t want to miss Fintech Week London, the must-attend event for the fintech industry. This year’s conference, taking place on June 19-23, promises to bring together international leaders from the worlds of fintech and financial services to discuss the latest trends and innovations.
But what can insurance executives specifically learn from this year’s event? Here are some key takeaways:
- Embedded Finance: With the rise of embedded finance solutions, insurance companies need to be prepared to adapt and integrate their services into other platforms and ecosystems. Keynote speakers and panel discussions will explore this topic in depth.
- ESG: Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors are increasingly important to consumers and investors alike. Insurance companies need to be aware of these trends and incorporate ESG considerations into their business strategies.
- Crypto: The ever-expanding role of cryptocurrencies across our daily lives is a trend that insurance executives can’t afford to ignore. Fintech Week London will feature discussions on this topic, including the potential for blockchain technology.
- Insurtech: Of course, no fintech conference would be complete without a focus on insurtech. Attendees can expect to hear from thought leaders in this space, still under represented.
- Data Risk and Fraud: With the increasing amount of data being generated and shared, insurance companies need to be vigilant about data risk and fraud. Fintech Week London will feature discussions on this topic, including the potential for parametric insurance to help mitigate these risks.
By attending Fintech Week London, insurance executives can stay up-to-date on the latest trends and innovations in the fintech industry. And for those looking to develop parametric insurance solutions, Riskwolf can help. With unique real-time data and dynamic risk modeling, Riskwolf enables insurers to build and operate parametric insurance at scale.