Riskwolf is growing.
Our strategic interest is to establish Riskwolf in South-East Asia incl. India, one of the fastest growing regions in the world (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, India) as the go-to place for emerging digital risks such as internet outages.
Partnering with the leadership team, you will test and develop next-generation, purely data-driven, insurance products (“parametric insurance”).
Your daily work is to understand our clients' needs and drive market entry and penetration.
- Represent Riskwolf in the Asia market
- Lay the foundation stone to grow the Riskwolf organization in Asia
- Understand the protection needs of insurers and digital platforms
- Establish client relationships and sales
- Help to shape the product proposition and capture requirements
- Coordinate client implementations
- Continuously improve quality and strive for customer retention
- Growth and development potential raising employees market value. Learn from highly-skilled, productive and motivated people
- Attractive working environment allowing to combine creativity, self-management with a getting-it-done attitude
- Significant empowerment and flexibility in terms of working hours and time off
- Be part of a fast-growing, innovative, early stage InsurTech and participate in the upside
- Fair and equal team salary. Global hiring possible with service contract incl. social security costs.
- Personal budget for things where you think it creates to most value for you (e.g. for co-working, equipment, training, etc.)
Your skills and experiences
- Proactively take opportunities and address problems
- Able to work remote-first - Hands-on and no fear of new techniques and tools
- Possess unbridled optimism
- Have an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Strong communication skills in English and optimally any local language
- Self-motivated by working with your network in re-insurance, telco, food delivers and/or other digital platforms
- Experience in digital insurance a plus
- Experienced in bridging business and IT
- Located in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam (preferred)
- Hold an MSc degree in business and/or technology (preferred)